Founder this post on Facebook and I wanted to share it, because I though it was appropriate for the Month of December. We all know how the Christmas parties at work and home can be. Sweet everywhere! Let take control and stay DEDICATED.
The amount of sugar this month can be overwhelming. I want you to be able to enjoy special treats! But moderation is crucial because SUGAR can become very addicting. Here are a few tips to help you keep your blood sugars steady this month which will reduce cravings.
1. Eat Breakfast every morning
3. Eat every 2-3 hours so your blood sugars don’t drop
4. When you leave home, make sure you have healthy snacks with you so you don’t get caught hungry.
5. Drink 64+ oz water every day
6. Stop consuming aspartame and sucralose (SPLENDA) It is 600X sweeter than regular sugar and “tricks” you!!
7. Don’t show up at a party hungry! Eat something to stabilize your sugars before you go.
**I will be hosting a FREE conference call next week to explain Blood Sugars! Check back for details